Core knowledge and skills of communication competence in the digital era
Abstract: Communication competence in the digital era is of particular interest in the new media environment and digital transformation. The trends of media convergence, integrated media, multimedia and the rapid technological development emphasize the importance of technological knowledge and skills. Based on a survey conducted among students majoring in journalism - communication, this article systematizes important knowledge and skills constituting communication competence in the digital era.
- 1 Content and subjects of protecting the Party’s ideological foundation, fighting and preventing wrong and hostile viewpoints on social networks in Vietnam today
- 2 Promoting scientific research, technological development and innovation in Vietnam’s universities in the context of the 4th industrial revolution
- 3 Equal, sustainable development, for people’s happiness through the writing entitled “A number of theories and practices on socialism and path to socialism in Vietnam” by General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong
- 4 Difficulties and challenges in online teaching and learning
- 5 Digital transformation in journalism: opportunities, challenges and solutions from management perspective
- 6 Fighting wrong and hostile viewpoints on socialism and the path to socialism in Vietnam: orientation for young people