Messages about Corruption in Printed Media (Case Study with Nhan Dan, Lao Dong and Tuoi Tre Newspaper from 2005-2014)
Content analysis is one of the key research methods in the sociology of journalism, which was emphasized by M. Weber since 1910. The analysis of journalism content helps to understand how the issues are socially constructed in the media because the audience understands the society via the lens of the media practitioners. The research question is “How is corruption socially constructed through the messages in printed media?” Based on the analysis of 3.729 news and articles about corruption on three daily newspapers including Nhan Dan, Lao Dong and Tuoi Tre in nine years from 2005 to 2014, the author aimed to answer the above question.
- 1 Content and subjects of protecting the Party’s ideological foundation, fighting and preventing wrong and hostile viewpoints on social networks in Vietnam today
- 2 Promoting scientific research, technological development and innovation in Vietnam’s universities in the context of the 4th industrial revolution
- 3 Equal, sustainable development, for people’s happiness through the writing entitled “A number of theories and practices on socialism and path to socialism in Vietnam” by General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong
- 4 Difficulties and challenges in online teaching and learning
- 5 Digital transformation in journalism: opportunities, challenges and solutions from management perspective
- 6 Fighting wrong and hostile viewpoints on socialism and the path to socialism in Vietnam: orientation for young people