Improving leadership and governance capacity to successfully implement the 13th Party Congress’s Resolution in the new period
Abstract: The year 2021 marked the beginning of the 13th Party Congress’s term and was the year when Vietnam encountered great difficulties and challenges. However, recent socio-economic achievements reinforce the belief and expectation that our country will achieve the goals set by the Party for 2022. In all stages and circumstances of the revolution, the Party leadership has always been the decisive factor for victories. Therefore, the Party must further promote the construction, adjustment and renewal of contents and methods, strengthen the leadership and governance capacity to successfully implement both the current and long-term goals and vision.
- 1 Content and subjects of protecting the Party’s ideological foundation, fighting and preventing wrong and hostile viewpoints on social networks in Vietnam today
- 2 Promoting scientific research, technological development and innovation in Vietnam’s universities in the context of the 4th industrial revolution
- 3 Equal, sustainable development, for people’s happiness through the writing entitled “A number of theories and practices on socialism and path to socialism in Vietnam” by General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong
- 4 Difficulties and challenges in online teaching and learning
- 5 Digital transformation in journalism: opportunities, challenges and solutions from management perspective
- 6 Fighting wrong and hostile viewpoints on socialism and the path to socialism in Vietnam: orientation for young people