Climate change communication: Difficulties, challenges and solutions
Abstract: When several countries accelerate action plans to mitigate climate change, the communication about climate change is further emphasized. This article discusses the difficulties in communicating climate change and proposes some effective solutions, which have been applied in the practice of journalism in the world and in Vietnam.
- 1 Content and subjects of protecting the Party’s ideological foundation, fighting and preventing wrong and hostile viewpoints on social networks in Vietnam today
- 2 Promoting scientific research, technological development and innovation in Vietnam’s universities in the context of the 4th industrial revolution
- 3 Equal, sustainable development, for people’s happiness through the writing entitled “A number of theories and practices on socialism and path to socialism in Vietnam” by General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong
- 4 Difficulties and challenges in online teaching and learning
- 5 Digital transformation in journalism: opportunities, challenges and solutions from management perspective
- 6 Fighting wrong and hostile viewpoints on socialism and the path to socialism in Vietnam: orientation for young people
Abstract: Journalism is a crucial means of mass communication in social life. It not only reflects reality by delivering the most up-to-date and accurate information on current domestic and international issues, orienting information and public opinion, but also plays a function of social supervision and criticism. Moreover, in the context of national reform and strong international integration, the press’s role in providing information, orientation, social supervision and criticism becomes more important than ever. This article clarifies some theoretical and practical issues of the press in performing the function of social supervision and criticism as a means to promote socialist democracy and ensure people's roles as owners of society in the new situation.